Immediate opening for an HVAC Service Manager that’s goal oriented, self-motivated, multi-tasker and has demonstrated leadership skills. As the HVAC Service Manager, you will mentor and coach skilled trades personnel (HVAC Technicians).
• Manage, develop and lead HVAC service technicians
• Provide estimates for time and materials needed to complete equipment repairs
• Manage service department profitability and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, problem solve, repair and provide technical assistant on commercial HVAC equipment and controls
• Explain service and repairs performed to customer
• Accurately document and complete service reports on a timely basis
• Supervise maintenance of company fleet and equipment
• Ability to climb, lift heavy objects, crawl, work in confined spaces, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch for extended periods of time
Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma required. Completion of HVAC trade school preferred.
• EPA certification preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working on commercial HVAC systems and controls.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
• Clean, insurable driving record.
• Very strong people management skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Maintain a professional image.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Prompt, dependable, responsible, ethical, flexible and self-starting.
• Proficient in computer operations including Microsoft Office applications.
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.