$36 for a 36-Point A/C Tune Up!
36 Point Tune-Up
- Blower Motor- measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerate – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Insect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Visual inspection of heat exchangers for dangerous cracks and wear
- Ignition System – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust System – test for proper venting
- Furnace Burner – clean and inspect
- Heat Exchangers – clean and inspect
- Check Unit for Time Delay Relay
- Check Unit for Isolation Pads
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check lines and fittings with Freon leak detector
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
How are We Different?
Respect & Honesty
We will always respect you and your property. You will always get a fair and honest quote from us before we start any work.
Get Fast, Same Day Service
We’re available 24/7, even on holidays. Call now and we will be out to your house as soon as possible, or at a scheduled time that you select.
Best Price Guarantee
You always get our best low price. Never pay extra for service on weekends, nights, or holidays.
No Bait & Switch Techniques
We diagnose the problem and give it to you straight. No gimmicks, or bait & switch sales tactics.
All Makes & Models
You won't be stuck waiting on backordered parts. Our trucks are fully stocked with parts for all makes and models.
We Service, Repair and Install All Brands
We offer repair, maintenance and installation of the all major brands of HVAC equipment, including; Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Amana, Rheem, Rudd, Maytag, GE, Comfortmaker, Heil and more. Today's energy efficient A/C and heating equipment can drastically cut your monthly electric bill and help offset the cost of the new system.