We are currently looking to fill the position of Warehouse Associate to handle daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations and develop the warehouse. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the distribution, shipping and logistics industry, we invite you to apply today.
- Control and manage inventory
- Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Inspect condition of tools and equipment
- Enforce all company rules and regulations
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
- Deliver parts and units from warehouse to the jobsite
- Deliver parts from supply stores
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with all levels of staff
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.