This position manages all HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing material purchasing and inventory related functions in such a way to maximize revenue and minimize costs. Will acquire, maintain and control HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inventory.
- Inventory Management including ordering equipment and parts to the warehouse or job
- Create computer Purchase Order
- Receive items into computer
- Distribute equipment and parts to proper job and/or Technician via set replenishment policies
- Return equipment and parts as needed
- Fill out warranty paperwork for parts and/or labor credits to recover costs
- Authorize invoices for payment based on accurate pricing and quantities
- Determine, set and execute best practices for inventory control
- Determine best supplier based on price, service, location, etc.
- Review and determine best practices concerning inventory control and handling
- Review and determine bin labeling and organization
- Oversee physical inventory procedures and insure proper stock levels
- Oversee all warranty and overstock return processes for expediency. Utilize vendor to perform this process to save costs
- Interact with Accounts Payable personnel to insure accurate and timely processing of all paperwork
- Maintain good relationships with vendors in order to receive favorable pricing and service.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- High school diploma
- Possess at least one (1) year of technical purchasing experience, preferably in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Knowledge of how to access and use the internet and have a good working knowledge of Data Entry (inventory) software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Microsoft Outlook knowledge and experience is helpful
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.