Assists in overseeing field activities within the organization. Provides support, guidance and training to field personnel who perform on-site routine services; including installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment. Assists in coordinating schedules, measuring efficiency and monitoring field employees’ quality of work. Supports and enforces compliance of all applicable company policies and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Reports to the departments Installation Manager.
- Model leadership
- Extend excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Promptly respond to customer complaints; define the customers’ issues, needs/request and determine the best course of action to resolve the problem. Perform follow up tasks as needed to ensure complete resolution/customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate proper use, completion and submission of documents required for each field related job, task or sale.
- Supervise adherence to all other associated company policies and procedures
- Perform regular, random sample, field audits
- Create and foster an atmosphere that promotes open communication and positive morale
- Assist managers and or employees from other departments as needed to resolve issues within your area of expertise
- Assist department Install Manager in implementing new company initiatives
- Be an active, consistent participant in Manager On-Call rotation (nights/weekends)
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 1 year field supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years HVAC experience
- EPA Certified
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Proficient in repair and or installation of HVAC equipment required
- Comprehensive refrigerant trouble-shooting experience preferred
- Drug free
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be capable of working in a team environment
- Must be capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Demonstration of excellent customer service, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication required
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Highly dependable, punctual and efficient
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong mechanical reasoning & comprehension skills
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Able to lift over 100 pounds
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Able to work extended daily work hours
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.