The Installation Manager supports both the field and office operations. The main responsibility is to review job packets and to determine the complete Scope of Work needed to deliver the complete product as sold by the sales person and expected by the customer. Provide clear instructions and determine proper materials to help assure that each installation is performed in accordance with local Mechanical Code and company Installation Department’s standards. The Installation Manager understands the urgency and importance behind getting each assignment done quickly, accurately and with minimal supervision. This position requires clear communication between Technical Support and salesmen, technicians and installers. All employees of our company need to be aligned with our core values.
- Review paperwork and pictures in sales packet to ensure a clear understanding of the job requirements.
- Communicate with the sales person as needed to gather all needed information to determine what is needed to fulfill the terms of the contract and to deliver what the customer expects.
- Resolve any deficiencies, inaccuracies or other issues before the job is processed.
- Communicate with Contract Manager of Field Managers immediately to resolve and issues with the scope of the job (incorrect equipment sizing by sales person, inadequate space for sold equipment, wrong type of equipment sold, etc.).
- Product clear instructions within the Work Order so that the installer knows everything needed to complete the install.
- Produce a complete inventory of needed material to do the work.
- Requisition the material.
- Understands and performs the Scoping Process; 100% of all jobs that come in can be Scoped completely and accurately by a Contracts Install Technical Support II.
- Address all internal and external customer concerns and issues in a quick but effective manner.
- Take initiative to help the entire Team and learn all facets of what services we provide to internal and external customers.
- Be a leader in checking accuracy of all jobs. We stop mistakes, we save money and we continue to work and keep the company and ourselves healthy.
- Help to keep a team-oriented, clean and safe work environment.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Sufficient HVAC industry experience, as determined by management
- Beginner Microsoft Word & Excel skills required
- Possess a strong knowledge of HVAC terms, operation, application and installation
- Detailed Oriented
- Understands importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Must be able to multitask
- Pass Company administered drug test
- Have a basic Continuous Improvement Mentality
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone in English
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to work ALL shifts and to be on-call.
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.