Processes service requests, prepares paperwork for escalated calls, and fulfills customer needs to ensure full customer satisfaction, using both common and proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within a call center environment.
- Provide fast, friendly and fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related service, billing, and other departments.
- Schedule service / estimate appointments in a timely manner.
- Make out bound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments
- Manage customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min 2 year experience in a customer service dispatcher environment
- HVAC experience a plus but not required
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability communicate empathy
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Adept learner
- Ability to multitask
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Successware21 a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, and weekends
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.