Assist in planning, directing and coordinating the operations of the organization through administrative or other activities. This person needs to be friendly and have excellent communication, administrative, and organizational skills. Must be able to carry themselves professionally and responsibly at all times.
- Generate reports detailing the workings of various departments in the organization using company software and databases.
- Perform detailed analysis of system reports and communicate findings
- Submit rough drafts and redline copies of the companies written policies and procedures for approval.
- Update and disseminate approved written policies and procedures.
- Create or update structure and data within various database systems.
- Perform otheradministrative duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Industry relevant experience
- Previous employee management experience preferred
- Previous analyst experience preferred
- Proficient in use of office software programs a must
- Base knowledge of business and management principles and practices a must
- Base Knowledge of project management principles and practices a must
- Operate with a high level of integrity at all times
- Maintain a high responsibility and dependability level
- Ability to establish trust with people.
- Ability to give and take direction.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly Motivated
- Team Work
- Conflict Management
- Stress Tolerance
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.andservices.com.