Welcome to 2016! With the New Year comes a renewed commitment to staying organized and keeping your budget on track. And Services helps our customers plan ahead with a list of our most recommended services for your HVAC system.
Professional Furnace Maintenance By And Services
It’s never too late to have your heating system checked by one of our professional technicians. Just contact us to schedule an appointment, and our technician will save you money and time by:
- Checking the vents and ductwork to make sure they are clean and free of debris
- Verifying that your thermostat is working properly
- Inspecting doors, windows and other openings for leak and apply a sealant where needed
- Recommending upgrades, such as a programmable thermostat or indoor air quality system, that will improve indoor comfort and decrease energy consumption
Our technicians are specially trained to recognize even the most subtle problems with older and modern furnaces. We carry a full line of repair parts in our trucks, so your home will be warm and cozy in no time! Our technicians will also discuss your energy costs to help find ways to save you money. If we determine that the cost of repairing your heating system will cost you more than replacing the system, we will explain your options and provide a complete estimate of the equipment and installation.
The wintertime blues may have you daydreaming about spending your days walking along the beach, hiking, diving and a multitude of other activities that celebrate the Tampa lifestyle. Don’t forget to mark your calendars to set aside time for a Spring cooling maintenance appointment. We can even set the appointment now!
Spring check-ups will help you feel confident that your cooling system is operating efficiently to give your family a welcome escape from the Florida heat. Our maintenance services will also help keep the cost of operation within your household budget. We will:
- Change the filters
- Check the outdoor equipment for any debris, damage and little critters who have spent the winter curled up inside
- Inspect the ductwork for any leaks, holes and other types of damage
- Recommend programmable thermostats and other upgrades to save you money
- Check wiring and connections
- Look for signs of refrigerant leaks
The Early Bird
Is it time for a new air conditioning system? Why wait for Spring before planning ahead both financially and timewise. We work with you to find the highest efficiency system that meets the load capacity of your home without breaking the bank. If you have an older home, you may also need to update your ductwork and thermostat. Our comprehensive, free estimate will give you the cost information you need to fit the new equipment into your financial plan without sacrificing vacations and other family pastimes that you are planning over the Summer.
Call us today today to set up your 2016 HVAC service appointments! We can also answer any questions you have or send a technician over right away if your furnace is not working properly.