Have you ever been in a situation where you thought that getting a second opinion is prudent? Perhaps you were considering a large purchase and wondered if you could find a better deal. Or maybe you visited your physician and wanted a specialist to review your diagnosis and treatment. As a homeowner, you should also consider a second opinion before you spend money on major repairs and new equipment, including your HVAC system.
How Can a Second Opinion on HVAC Services Help Me?
Getting a second opinion on your HVAC system helps you by
- Ensuring that you receive the most appropriate repairs and replacement equipment
- Protecting your budget from unnecessary and exorbitant expenses
- Helping you feel confident and comfortable with the HVAC contractor, services and equipment
How Do I Know If I Need a Second Opinion on HVAC Services?
Experienced homeowners recognize certain telltale signs that a second opinion is needed for their HVAC systems. As you work with an HVAC contractor, watch for
- Recommendations to immediately take care of a serious problem when your HVAC system has been working properly
- Special pricing or discounts that are only good for one day
- HVAC contractors who pressure you into paying for services or equipment before the work is started
- Bids that seem too good to be true — significantly lower bids can mean lower quality parts and products
- Unwillingness to give you a “no hidden costs” quote on the work
- HVAC companies that are not licensed with the State of Florida
One of the best ways to recognize those times when you need a second opinion is to trust your instinct. Any reputable HVAC company will appreciate your decision to get a second opinion. Highly qualified and skilled HVAC contractors know how their companies stand out from other HVAC companies in your area, so they know that you will ultimately choose them.
2nd Opinions at And Services
The staff and technicians of And Services encourage homeowners in the Sarasota area to get second opinions on their HVAC services. Our expertise in residential HVAC services means that we are able to provide you with a second opinion, and we encourage you to get a second opinion on the services and equipment that we recommend. If you are considering major HVAC repairs or new equipment, you should get at least three bids. As you consider each bid, look beyond lowest price. You should also consider customer service, guarantees of work, policies regarding follow-up maintenance and other factors.
If you feel uncertain about the recommendations of one of our technicians, please call us. We will send a second technician to your home to perform a comprehensive, independent evaluation of your HVAC needs.
Homeowner Resources for HVAC Contractors
The internet is a valuable resource for finding the best HVAC company in Sarasota and surrounding communities. We recommend that you read online reviews and visit the Better Business Bureau website. You should also talk to your family, friends and neighbors about their recommendations for HVAC services.
Before you choose an HVAC contractor for your heating and cooling services or new HVAC equipment, contact And Services for a free in-home second opinion.